Horne Coupar LLP has extensive expertise in real estate law, including residential sales and purchases and mortgage financing. With the able assistance of our experienced paralegals and legal assistants, we are able to help our clients in most real estate matters.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Residential and commercial purchases and sales
- Contract preparation and review
- Mortgage loans, through institutional and private lenders
- Commercial loans
- Lease preparation and review
- Related land matters such as easements, covenants and land disputes
- Relocation services: if you are relocating to BC, we can also assist you with your will and incapacity planning documents to ensure that you are in compliance with the laws of our province
Our senior conveyancing paralegal, Ruth MacDonald, has many years of experience in this field, and helps oversee our very busy real estate department. You may contact one of our lawyers or email Ruth MacDonald at [email protected].